Saturday, January 27, 2007

Out and about...



We were getting "cabin fever" so we went for a walk today! Avery looked so cute bundled up with Collin so I had to share the pictures. We're enjoying the cool weather, but we'll be happy to see Spring when it gets here! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Poages and Howie: We love the blog. We would love to hear what you are doing everyday but know that is not possible. Mother is here visiting and I have put her to work in all kinds of ways. Love the sip and see idea. Maybe we can come and visit sometime in the spring. Can we go with Howie next year to Gramma and Grandpa camp next year!!!! That sounded like fun. Looks like ya'll are doing great. Love Jan and AuntHallie

Anonymous said...

Stephanie and Collin Po-Aggie: Avery is so utterly adorable! I cannot believe she is so big now...and I haven't even seen her.

We definately need to meet for dinner soon! vintage1622@gmail.com

Love ya,

Matthew Fiebig