It was a weekend full of festivities as we headed to Austin for Birthday celebrations! Our nephew, Ian, celebrated 2 years on February 16th and had his "Curious George" Birthday party on Saturday! We had so much fun getting to see family and celebrating 2 years with Ian. Avery got to meet her Uncle Elliot (Collin's Uncle on his Dad's side) and Aunt Vicki for the first time, and also got to hang out a little with Aunt Chloe (Collin's Aunt on his Mom's side) It was a wonderful party! Fun had by all.
The next day, Sunday the 18th, was MY Birthday so I got to celebrate with my family. Jennifer and Andrew came in town for lunch at Hula Hut (one of my favorites) and then we all went back to the house for cake and presents! It's funny... because now that I'm a Mom I see Birthdays in a whole new light! It's not really as monumental for the "kid" as much as it is for the MOM! All the kid did was be born! The MOM did all the work! :) ...From now on, I think I'll try and give my Mom something on my Birthday as a "Thank you!"
Here are a few fun shots from the festivities!


No comments:
Post a Comment