Monday, July 30, 2007

My newest videos!

Check this out! I learned this cool new trick that gets me where I want to go! Mom and Dad call it "crawling" but I just know that it helps me chase Howie and gets me closer to all kinds of things that I probably shouldn't play with. I think Mom and Dad are happy that I learned this new trick, but it seems like everytime I get someplace fun where I'm surrounded by electric cords or peering over a step they come pick me up and put me back where I started! It's so frustrating! I worked hard to get across the room, and they just put me back where I was! I guess I'll have to keep exploring until I find some good hiding places.


I also have periodic dance parties in my Exersaucer. It's tons of fun! You're all invited to my next dance party tomorrow morning. Here's a video of last time so you'll know what to expect when you come. I've already got three pretty good back-up dancers who follow my lead, as you'll see in my video. Dancing is easy! All you have to do is swing your hips! I'm really good at it. I can teach you.

3 comments:

khunton said...

Did you change your videos from twango to utube? I've been having trouble using twango...let me know what you've had the most luck with!

The Mitchells said...

YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED...check our blog for details.

khunton said...

thanks for the info!
Steph, you have been tagged! Check out my blog for details.
xoxo