Avery LOVES to walk! Crawling is still her preferred method of travel, but she's working on walking skills every time she gets a chance. Collin and I made these videos last Friday while we were waiting for Gram and Grandpoppy (my parents) to arrive from Austin. It was a fun weekend celebrating Collin's Birthday! I'll post more about that next... We're so happy to see her trying to walk, but at the same time we KNOW that life will never be the same once she does! :/ Taking it a day at a time... :)
(My personal favorite part of this video is when Avery says "Hi... Hi..." towards the end. She's such a ham infront of the camera already!) OH! And another tip- if you click the curly-arrow button to the right, the videos will play right-side-up!
Monday, August 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Stephanie! Avery is adorable in these videos...I love all her sounds and her cute walking. I can't believe my little girl will be doing the same in only 9 or 10 months. By the way, make sure you check your email because I wanted to see if you could do birth announcements for me.
Amy Ratliff
Post a Comment