I'm 14 weeks into the pregnancy, and the new baby (a.k.a. "Pistachio Poage") is due April 28th, 2008. We weren't exactly trying for another kiddo, but we are excited to be adding to our family. Children are a blessing and we are thrilled! I've been to the doctor a couple of times and we've seen the baby through sonogram. Everything looks great, and at Thursday's appointment the baby's heart was beating at 165 bpm. (If you buy into the "old wives tales," that would indicate another GIRL!!) ...Collin's already polishing shotguns and saving for weddings... :) Another girl would be tons of fun, but a boy would be a blast too. We'll wait and see! We will definitely be finding out gender before the birth, but we have to wait until December for that.
It's amazing how quickly my body is showing the pregnancy this time around! I have to laugh that I'm just barely in the 2nd trimester and I already look like I'm 5 months pregnant! They say that Mom's "pop" earlier with subsequent pregnancies, but this is almost hilarious. (See "belly gallery" below)
Avery and "Pistachio" will be 19 months apart, and they will be back-to-back grades in school when they start which should be really interesting! Add us to your prayer lists! :) We'll keep you posted...
Hugs,
Poages
August "belly" just after we found out...
Sisters with "dueling bellies!" Jen (& Drew) with Me (& "Pistachio") - September belly
October belly - week 14 and already "round." ...Oh, boy...
14 comments:
Oh my goodness, CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am sooo excited for ya'll. Please keep us posted! Your belly is so cute!
Love, The Spooners
blakebrittain.blogspot.com
CONGRATULATIONS this is great...yes children are a blessing....and since you will be raising them for the Lord a blessing to the kingdom of God is an HONOR! Toni Palmer, texaspalmer@yahoo.com
Hey friend...congrats...that is SO exciting!!! please email me...I miss hearing from you!!
I think you are just glowing and look beautiful! You are definitely a proud mom!
You are such a beautiful prego!! I'm excited to go through our pregnancies again...good job on getting closer to me this time...having the girls 4.5 months apart was good, but having these next two only 11 weeks apart will be even better!!
You are all in our prayers, always!
congratulations!
i had heard thru the grapevine..but wanted to offer the official congrats!
you have such a beautiful family - can't wait to watch it grow! via blog-land....
katie & emma kate
AWWWW!!! I'm soooo happy for you guys! You are SUCH a cute mommy! We're all praying for you! :)
Love, Annie Hunt
Congrats to your beautiful family! We are so excited for you guys! I know Avery will be a wonderful big sister! Thanks for the update!
xoxokh
congratulations!!!!!! we are thrilled for you guys! life with one is awesome, and life with two is even more fun!!! it just gets better and better ;)
love to y'all!
angie
I think your pregnant belly looks great! I can't wait to meet the next Poage and I'm excited for a boy or girl- it doesn't matter!
Love,
Linds
Congrats you guys!!! We have missed getting to talk with you! It is nice to "staty in touch" electronically! Can't wait to hear more about baby #2!! :)
The Johnsons
Congrats sweet Poages! I am so excited for you - you look so precious steph. Love getting to watch Avery grow... am I a "blog stalker?" love you, d
CONGRATS on a new addition!!!!!
Congrats, Poages!! We miss you guys!! It's been fun keeping up with you all on your blog.
We've added a little one to the Blocker family too! :) Check Griffin out:
http://web.mac.com/pblocker/Home_Team/Home.html
love ya'll!
Joy
Post a Comment