Friday, January 25, 2008

Poage Look-alike Meter

MyHeritage: Celebrity Collage - Dynasty


So... apparently Avery looks more like her Dad! It's so funny what I can find to do online that keeps me busy when I really should be organizing closets to prepare for the new baby. I LOVE this new toy! It took a while to find pictures that actually caused the "Look-a-like Meter" to choose which one of us Avery looks more like. For the longest time it said she looked "equally like Mom and Dad," which wasn't good enough for me. On a couple of tries, we completely stumped the meter and it just froze and never gave us an answer. FINALLY I uploaded these pictures and it said 4% in favor of Collin. (Good thing I married a good lookin' boy if our kids are all going to look like him!) :)

On a side note-- I did my parents faces with my face and I look "equally like Mom and Dad" but my sister looks more like my DAD by 8%!! That's only funny because we've always thought that Jen looked like Mom and I looked like Dad. Guess we were wrong!

Try it with your family pictures! It's fun...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I definitely think she favors her father but she does have parts of her beautiful mother!