Monday, May 26, 2008

Going "incognito" :)

Friends, family & blog-stalkers... ;)

Just wanted to do a quick post and let you all know that our blog will soon become an "invitation-only" blog for many reasons. If you would like to continue to keep up with our family by reading the blog, please e-mail me at stephanie_poage@hotmail.com and let me know. We will gladly extend an invitation to anyone we know personally.

I would also like to say a big THANK YOU to all of our "blog-stalkers" out there... (I say this jokingly, as I myself am a fervent reader of random blogs of families I don't know personally...) But for anyone who may have found our blog through the world wide web, or through friends-of-friends, we truly appreciate your interest in our family and we hope you'll understand that we need to limit our viewers at this point for the protection of our kiddos.

We hope you'll want to continue checking in on us from time to time, so please e-mail soon!

Many hugs--
The Poages

2 comments:

The Safrans said...

Ah! Stephanie! I stumbled on your blog this afternoon on a friend of a friend's blog! I always get so excited when I stumble on a blog and realize....hey I know them! :) I'd love it you'd add us to your blog list (lindsaysafran@yahoo.com) now that I know you are out there and a BIG congrats on another sweet little girl! Hope we run into you guys soon! We're having dinner with Linds and Randy this Friday so I'll have to relay my blog stalking story. :) Take care and hello to Collin.

Carpenter Family Life said...

i will try to e-mail you, but the carpenters do check up on your blog once in a while. Would love to still be able to catch up on how thing are going with yall.