Thursday, June 19, 2008

Mmmm... Tomatoes...


Well this post is a little old, and probably completely uninteresting to the majority of my blog-readers. But since this blog is pretty much the only baby book that Avery has (poor girl) and since I've been blogging the progress of the tomato plants out back, I'm going to write it anyway.

Avery's tomato ripened (hooray!) and was quickly used to make a 7-layer dip we took to Sherman last weekend when we went to help my sister move! It might have just been a trick-of-the-mind, but it was the yummiest tomato I think I've ever tasted. (Avery has tomato talent!) :) I wish we had more room in our backyard because after trying our hands at tomatoes, I want to have a more extensive garden. It's FUN and easy... and organic! :)

Way to go, Aves! ...There are three more on the vine, but don't worry... I won't keep posting things about tomatoes. :) Here are the last few tomato pictures and some pictures from "Moving Day" which include some cute cousin pictures with Jules & Drew. (Avery stayed and played in Dallas with Nana that day.)



The Moving Crew!... Julia was wiped out from watching everyone work so hard. :)


Collin & Andrew hook up the new TV and get it into place. Kobe was a HUGE help...


Jules loves cousin Drew...

2 comments:

Suzy said...

I think the tomato saga is adorable. I grew some peppers this year and they were really easy and great in stir fry. I think it's just as neat for me, a 23 year old to watch things grow as it is to a little kiddo.

The Bossen Family said...

Avery's tomato was FABULOUS!! Tell her thank you for sharing it with us. We loved it.