Thursday, January 08, 2009

Why naps in the swing don't work...

She's really too big to use the swing anyway, but she fell asleep nursing this morning and we were getting ready to head to the park so I just set her in the swing while I cleaned up breakfast and got things together for that. I thought Avery was playing in her play room, but when I walked into the living room this is what I found: (Of course I'm laughing out loud and snapping pictures the whole time. Avery just kept laying toys on one-by-one and saying, "Here go, Joos" -- "Here you go, Jules." Hilarious.)

Julia says, "Little help here, Mom?..."


"...No, seriously... Put the camera down and get me out of here..."


"...Ok, can't see over the top anymore, Mom... Time to stop taking pictures now!"


"...You gotta be kidding me!.. As soon as I get out of here (and learn to walk) I'm totally running away. Take pictures of that, Mom!"

5 comments:

The Gustafsons said...

Priceless pictures! Your girls are seriously getting cuter by the day and I love watching them grow up on the blog. Thanks for being such a great poster so us out of staters can still feel connected! Love you.

Lea Arnold said...

Oh my gosh!!! That is so funny!! Tate has done similar things, but that is hilarious!! At least she is a good sharer (yes it's a word) ;-)

Poage Perspective said...

HAHAHA. I love it. Jules is such a sweet easy going baby! Avery is VERY helpful and kind!

The Wells Family said...

lol~ i'm not sure what impresses me most..the fact that you own every baby toy available..OR that sweet julia just watches her big sis pile things on top of her!

The Bossen Family said...

I laughed so hard I cried!! Poor YaYa! She just sits and takes it all in. Too cute!!