If anyone still checks in on us from time to time, I wanted to do an update to let you all know that we're still here! So sorry we've left everyone hanging for so long, but there are some cute pictures and videos of fun things we've been doing that I wanted to share! I'll let those do the talking...
We've been having fun with bubbles and visits
from Aunt Jen and Drew!...
And eating at yummy local burger dives in Sherman...
Watching the girls have fun together as playmates... (I love the look on Julia's face when she runs over Avery's stuff and then Aves picks it up out of her way and says, "Ope! Excuse me..." Precious.)
We've started a "garden" with Gram... (This is the COOLEST thing! Those little pellets are DIRT and all you do is pour water over them and then wait for them to soak it up... then you plant your seeds! That's my kind of gardening... And they're already sprouting!)
And we've been having tons of fun around the house... making sure not to take ourselves too seriously! Fun phase of life... (By the way, Avery was singing SO sweetly at the table and she would stop if she saw the camera, so I had to do some sneaky-filming to capture those videos... pleas excuse the walls/chairs that are in the way. I did my best. In the first singing video, my little "Daddy's Girl" sang, "Daddy, daddy, daddy" to the tune of "Jesus Loves Me." Hilarious. After that, I think she tries the "Matthew, Mark" song and "Jesus Loves Me." She's a songbird!)
3 comments:
All I have to say is ADORABLE! I can't wait until Nathan starts singing like that!
Aves singing is precious...she can come entertain over here any time she wants. I love how she's in her own little world at the table.
I can already see a tridelta singer in the making ;-). How cute!!
I laughed so hard at their little tongue noises they were making together, they are so sweet and giggly together!! I can't wait for that at our house!
Also, is Julia walking already or only with the assistance of the toy?? How exciting, she is growing up too fast!!
Love ya'll!
Post a Comment