Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Fun in Sherman!

Feeling overexposed? A little motion-blurred and occasionally out-of-focus? You must me the owner of a new fancy camera that you don't quite understand yet but still attempt to use!

That's right, kids... it's the amateur gallery! We had fun in Sherman today, and I decided to post some pictures even though they have issues here and there. You'll forgive me, won't you? ...I'll take that cyber-silence as a "yes." :)

Thanks for our June Tuesdays, Jen... they've meant more to me than you could know.







1 comment:

Jaime said...

1) I think these pics are GREAT.
2) If you would like to look at overexposed pics pls look at my latest post. They are sooooo overexposed. Oh well, right?!
3) my free trial of adobe lightroom ran out and i don't want to pay for it at the moment so I'm in depression b/c half the battle is editing!