Well, what a pain...
I'm so sorry to have to do this, guys, but this article I saw on another friend's blog made the risk of a public blog absolutely undeniable any longer. The trouble is that apparently I'm only allowed 100 readers. Well, I honestly didn't think I had that many friends until I loaded my entire contacts list and had to start making cuts based on who I thought probably still kept up with the blog. (Boo... I don't like cutting anyone!)
Does anyone know how I can add more than 100 readers? I feel rude! ...although, I'm certain that not all of my contacts follow my blog or are even aware of the fact that I have a blog... But I just don't want to exclude anyone. (Except for the creepy Craigslist people.)
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm just glad that I made the cut!!
Me too!
By the way, that article is HORRIBLE!
I'm glad I made the cut too! I will be an extra faithful reader to keep my spot =)
Stephanie! I have 2 identical private blogs so that I can have 200 readers. All I do is write a post, copy it, and paste it into the other blog. It's not a big deal at all! Thanks for including me! :)
Thanks for including us! We are so glad that we can keep up with your family. Love you!
Post a Comment