Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry, Merry!

Ahhhh, blogger... my old ball-and-chain...

In so many ways I have NOT missed updating my blog. I haven't missed the maintenance and I've actually enjoyed the extra time. ...Although, somehow extra time never really surfaces but just gets folded into the chaos I guess... Nevertheless, I have no clue when I would have sat down to update the blog over the past few weeks/months so surely that "extra time" I saved was used wisely. (Wink, wink.) But truthfully, I HAVE missed receiving comments from friends and feeling connected through that. So at the request of my sweet Minnesota friend, I will be MUCH more diligent to update this with pictures of our crew!

It's Christmastime. I have tons of pictures... too many to put into one post... but I'll start with these from a Sunday morning attempt at a Christmas Card photo shoot. (Attempting to get a good shot of a 3-yr-old and a 1.5-year-old... sigh.) Sweet kiddos...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Avery either really loves her little sister or is practicing her headlock!