Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Starting to Show! :)



I know I'm still just a "Mom in training" at this point, but I've already learned a LOT! Lesson 1: A MAN created high heels... but a very smart pregnant woman created MATERNITY PANTS! These things are SO comfortable, I don't know why women everywhere (pregnant or not) don't live in them! Who wouldn't want an elastic waistband if given the option?! I'm loving my new wardrobe... now I just need a bigger belly to hold up these Mommy-pants! But I'm working on that everyday, and my 7 1/2 month pregnant friend, Andrea, would advise me not to wish for a big belly too soon because it IS coming and I'll wish that I could occasionally take it off like coming out of a fat suit or something.

But for now, it's fun to document the belly in it's small stages. This first picture documenting the "baby bump" was taken at 12 weeks on St. Patrick's Day.

I'll keep posting pictures so everyone can watch me grow!... but hopefully not TOO much! :)

No comments: