"Relaxing" and "putting my feet up" just isn't an option when my kitchen project is still going. But we're making progress!! The cabinets are in, the countertops are in and the appliances are now in! Some of the appliances are ready to use... some aren't quite ready yet, but we're getting there. Still can't use the kitchen sink, but the dishwasher is good-to-go! :) Still can't use the ovens, but the microwave is useable. AND-- I have my refrigerator back, so now I can have things like MILK again and leftovers!! :) (The things we take for granted...)
The countdown is ON and we've got about 3 1/2 weeks until Avery arrives!! ....Maybe I'll have a few minutes to put my feet up in the hospital...... ;)
A few pictures of the kitchen taken last night and this morning. Collin & Erroll (one of Avery's Uncles on the Poage side) are busy
working away!
1 comment:
Dear Stephanie and Collin,
We are so excited for you! The kitchen IS looking great and I can't believe what you and your mom did in Avery's room. It is precious, beautiful, and too cute!
Post a Comment