Monday, February 26, 2007

I'd like to thank the Academy...


Inspired by an evening of watching the stars accept awards for their film performances, I thought it would be appropriate to post our family's "honorable mention" short films:

"Happy Feet"



"Little Miss Sunshine"
(A re-make of the original Poage Family Screenplay titled "Peek-a-boo")

"Babble" (....yes, I know it's spelled differently.... it's meant to be punny)


...And the award for "Mom with surprisingly way too much time on her hands who seriously needs to give up the caffeine addiction and go to bed before the sun rises" goes to..... :)

2 comments:

khunton said...

These videos are so cute! Avery is getting so big! I love how she kicks her little legs! Great post! And Steph, I understand the "surprisingly too much time on my hands.." (or is it stay at home mom on a budget, getting creative with her time?)- I actually ironed our sheets yesterday!!

The Mitchells said...

You are way too crafty for me...I don't even know if I'm crafty enough to be your friend.