Significance of Avery meeting Drew: The Poage/Farell friendships go back a ways... Not only were Glen and Collin best buds through high school & on (and Glen was Collin's best man) but both boys' Moms (Linda Farell and Janice Poage) were friends in College! :o So-- this is the third generation of these "genes" being friends with each other... and you KNOW we took pictures of their first meeting just in case they go to a junior high dance together someday. We can pull these pictures out and say "you guys knew each other when you were THIS little..."
"Hey Drew! I'm Avery... I know how you feel, but hang in there! I'll teach you everything I know."
"Okay, first lesson: When the Mommies and Daddies pull out their shiny silver flashy boxes, try to look in their direction. I don't know why, but that seems to make the flashes stop quicker."
Kendra with Drew
Avery's so happy not to be the littlest one in the room.
Janice with Drew
Drew and the ladies... :)
3 comments:
Ella says that she and Avery will have to "rock/paper/sissors" on who will be Drew's girlfriend!!
HA!!... Tell Ella it's a deal! :)
Drew is thrilled! It's not everyday a boy can say he has two of the cutest girls on the block to choose from! ;)
Post a Comment