Thursday, April 26, 2007

Bed Head!

Being a Mom is so strange at times... Mainly because the weirdest, most random things can completely melt your heart. Today I experienced this very thing.

Avery has had a rough couple of nights this week (probably more teeth coming in) and the exhaustion must have finally sunk in because she CRASHED this afternoon and took a long, hard nap. When she woke up all cheery and smiley, I couldn't keep my eyes off of her and her cute little "bed-head" hair! She must have slept on it wrong because I couldn't smooth it... but honestly I didn't care... it was really cute!

Here's a video of her duck-tails hair, and it also shows her sitting up for a couple of seconds! :) (And then she topples over and you'll hear me assure my mother that the edge of the bed is further away than it appears!) :) We all survived!

4 comments:

The Farells said...

I don't think your little girl can get ANY cuter!!! I love the hair! Thanks for sharing. Good job Avery! We love you!

Anonymous said...

Avery looks like a doll you would want to buy at the store! Loved the video and pics!

Amanda said...

Steph..she is SO beautiful...even with bed head!! :-) Cadence's hair is pretty much always out of control too...poor thing inherited her momma's curls, which leads to a baby 'fro most of the time in the humidity!!
I love seeing all the pics and videos of Avery...she is doing GREAT!!!
xoxoxox
love you and miss you!

The Mitchells said...

Avery makes me so proud...even though we aren't biologically related (or really any other way). I love you all and we are keeping you in all of our prayers.

Avery is doing SO well...we just gotta feed her more so her body weighs as much as her head!