Thank you to everyone who has been praying for me and for my Mom and Dad. We go back to see Dr. Nale tomorrow and Mom will get to hear a more detailed report of what the Radiologist had to say about my brain. I'm being very brave about the MRI that's coming up and I've been laughing a lot more lately with Mom to cheer us all up. I think she's still a little scared about the anesthesia... but I'll be okay! Jesus loves me and He's watching over me!

Lately, since Mom's been concentrating a little more on putting some weight on me, I've been getting to eat whatever I want! It's fun! I am eating two meals a day of fruit and veggies (and sometimes MEAT!) and also still nursing from Mom. After Mom feeds me, she always offers me a bottle and I've been taking a lot of that too. I'm pretty fat and happy these days! Hopefully when they weigh me at Dr. Nale's tomorrow, I will have gained some weight... I'm eating like a champ! :) I'll try and get Mom to post a report after we see the Doctor! Thanks again for all the prayers! Mom says God did a miracle in me, and I believe it. :)
Snuggly Hugs--
Avery


1 comment:
i love that she's getting her poses down...she's getting good at this!
Post a Comment