Since Dad was canoeing in Oklahoma this weekend on a Men's Retreat, and Mom had a Women's conference up at the church, I had to recruit some people to keep me company! (Or, as Mom and Dad would call it, "Babysitters!")
Friday night, I got to hang out with Nana at my house. We had fun like we always do! I ate lots of baby food and took a good-sized bottle and then, after we played, it was time for bed. (Nana, we need to take more pictures when you come over! I want to put them on my blog.)
When I woke up the next morning, I realized that Gram and Grandpoppy had arrived while I was sleeping! They took care of me Saturday. We went down to the neighborhood park and Grandpoppy taught me how to swing sitting on his lap! I had never done that before. After Mom got home, we went downtown and got to see the fountains at the bottom of the green pointy building! They were amazing!
Saturday night I was completely wiped out! I slept very well, but Sunday brought another day full of activities! After Sunday School, we came home and changed clothes and waited for Daddy to come back in town. THEN we all went together to Ella Mitchell's 1st Birthday Party! This was my first time to ever go to a Birthday Party for one of my friends and it was so much fun. ...So much fun that I was SOUND ASLEEP by the time we left!...
WHEW! What a weekend! It sure was great to have a lot of fun things to do. I think it took everyone's minds off of my MRI on Wednesday. Thank you for praying for me! God gave me lots of hugs and kisses this weekend through my Grandparents and all of YOU!
Here are some videos of us at the fountains!...
Monday, May 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
thinking about you guys today, hope it goes well!
xoxo
Post a Comment