I don't think we ended up with any "still-frame" pictures of the three of us all dressed up on our camera. :/ I think they're all on Mom's. I'll get one from her and post it. I do have some video of Avery running around in her Easter dress after Sunday lunch, though! She looked precious in the outfit that Gram & Grandpoppy bought for her. Little girls are SO much fun!
Monday, March 24, 2008
He is Risen!
HAPPY EASTER!! I love how my sister wrote it so eloquently on her blog, and I'll just quote her here... "Easter is the true celebration of the victory we have in Jesus, who was sacrificed for our sins, who overcame death, and who is living today to offer us forgiveness and eternal life with Him." How wonderful.
I don't think we ended up with any "still-frame" pictures of the three of us all dressed up on our camera. :/ I think they're all on Mom's. I'll get one from her and post it. I do have some video of Avery running around in her Easter dress after Sunday lunch, though! She looked precious in the outfit that Gram & Grandpoppy bought for her. Little girls are SO much fun!
Then we were off to hang out with the Poages and to have a "real" Easter Egg-hunt with cousin Ian! Thanks, Josh & Mel, for hosting us! We had a blast!!
I don't think we ended up with any "still-frame" pictures of the three of us all dressed up on our camera. :/ I think they're all on Mom's. I'll get one from her and post it. I do have some video of Avery running around in her Easter dress after Sunday lunch, though! She looked precious in the outfit that Gram & Grandpoppy bought for her. Little girls are SO much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can I guess that you had Hula Hut for lunch...that's where it looks like A is running around. Her dress was so cute and you all looked GREAT!!
Post a Comment