Time FLIES!! I can't believe Julia is already a week old. (I sang "Happy Birthday" to her today at 3:51pm. Ha!) :)
We are having a good week! I could write about all that's going on, but I think everyone would just rather see pictures. (At least, that's what I would be checking the blog for...) So here's our week in review! There are HUNDREDS of pictures here, but if you click the slide show it'll take you to a page where you can skim through the images instead of having to wait and watch through all of the images.
Can't wait to introduce everyone to our sweet Julia! :)
**By the way... I wrote the body of this post before forming the slide show and realized that trying to squeeze our whole week's worth of pictures into one slide show was ridiculous. So... this slide show ended up only being hospital pictures. I'll try doing individual posts of anything else that might be interesting.**
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment