What a beautiful family! Can't wait to meet Julia in person. Praise the Lord for a healthy delivery, mom, and baby. Congratulations. We love you and will continue to pray for you all.
CONGRATS!!! She is so beautiful, just like sweet Avery! I knnow that I don't have to tell you the blessing of sisters...you are so lucky! xooxox amanda
Awww, what a cutie!!! BIG-TIME congrats from all of us in the preschool ministry! We're so happy for you, and hopefully meet her soon when things slow down for you all! :)
20 comments:
She's beautiful. I feel like a proud mother-in-law-to-be. We already showed Will her picture...he's pretty excited.
She's adorable!!! I'm so glad to hear all went well and she's here and healthy :)
Love,
Dori
She is beautiful! Congrats! You should have burp cloths waiting when you get home :)
Congratulations!!! She is precious and you look great, Stephanie! Looking forward to seeing more Julia pics!!
Congratulations!! Glad everyone is happy and healthy!
Love,
Jana
Beautiful little girl! What proud parents!
Congratulations! Praise God. Another healthy pregnancy and delivery to check off my prayer list.
Love,
Julie M.
Awwwww! So beautiful! So glad everything went well. Can't wait to meet little Julia. Will is going to have to fight Judah for her hand ;)
We are so happy for you.
I hope you have a good transition at home with big sister.
We will be praying for you.
Collin,
That's awesome brother. You have doubled the blessing in your home.
What a beautiful family! Can't wait to meet Julia in person. Praise the Lord for a healthy delivery, mom, and baby. Congratulations. We love you and will continue to pray for you all.
Congratulations!! She's beautiful. We're very happy for ya'll!
The Misemers
oh my preciousness! gosh i love reading your blog bc you are about 3 months ahead of us in everything, lol....CONGRATS
CONGRATS!!! She is so beautiful, just like sweet Avery! I knnow that I don't have to tell you the blessing of sisters...you are so lucky!
xooxox
amanda
Congratulations! Julia is absolutely beautiful and I am so happy everyone is healthy. Can't wait to see more pictures!
Awww, what a cutie!!! BIG-TIME congrats from all of us in the preschool ministry! We're so happy for you, and hopefully meet her soon when things slow down for you all! :)
Congratulations!! Julia is absoultely perfect and I can't wait to give her a kiss from her birthday-twin! Love you all!
Yay! We have the same birthday! I'll think about your beautiful little girl every year when I celebrate!
Congrats to your family! I can't wait to meet Julia!
Congratulations Collin, Stephanie and Avery! We pray God's blessings on your new little addition!
Post a Comment