Sunday, July 06, 2008

Bubbles & Baseball



One of the most fun things about this phase is discovery.

Our sweet little left-handed girl has discovered a love of anything outdoors, and most recently added baseball to her list of favorite activities. ...Sure, she has no clue how to actually play baseball, but she did discover a soft little toy baseball in the yard and spent a good 30 minutes tossing it all over the place.

I had to laugh to myself as I watched. With two girls, we've wondered from time to time if we'll ever get to participate in the "sporty" things of life... Guess we better not sign up for ballet lessons too soon! Avery might rather do softball.





And of course, bubbles are always a hit. We had to play with those a bit before heading back inside. If it had just been 20 degrees cooler and free of mosquitos, we might have stayed outside all day... I was having too much fun just watching her play.


No comments: