Saturday, July 19, 2008

Stuck on You


Avery's all about stickers these days. I won't call it an obsession, but it's somewhere close! :) I tried uploading the video that describes this next picture, but I'm having trouble getting it to work for some reason... so I'll explain. Julia was on her playmat and I was on the floor focusing on her at the moment. I noticed Avery being awfully quiet, but didn't think much of it. When I turned around, she had gotten her hands onto a whole sheet of stickers (usually something she only gets to play with under supervision) and she was going to town!! ...Another hint that she might be left handed: All the stickers were piled onto her right arm. It was cute!... I'll try and upload the video again another day.

2 comments:

The Farells said...

I LOVE this picture of Avery and Collin. She looks so much like a little girl, so pretty and sweet. Precious picture! :)

Poage Perspective said...

I agree. She does look like a little girl. Two is just around the corner!