Saturday, February 07, 2009

Drew's 1st Birthday!


Happy Birthday to DREW! :)

My sweet nephew turned 1 on January 29th. Jen & Andrew threw a wonderful party that was a "ball" theme, Drew's favorite toy. I am constantly amazed at my sister's hosting abilities and decorating talent. We walked into a birthday wonderland, and the whole event went off without a hitch! She makes it all look SO easy, and I know from experience that it is NOT. But what a fun afternoon! We played with beach balls, plastic balls, a ball pit and a ball popper! We stuffed ourselves with dips and snacks and had yummy, yummy birthday cake while we watched Drew open all kinds of fun gifts with a little help from Mom & some older guests.

I just can't believe he's ONE. Where did the year go?! Happy Birthday, big boy! We love you and wish you MANY more!





Julia dreaming of her turn for a Birthday... and then giving Drew his Birthday Spankings!...




No comments: