Monday, March 23, 2009

More singing in the kitchen...

Avery had been singing, "Happy Birthday to Julia," so we grabbed the camera to get it on film. As soon as we started recording she switched her tune to the last verse of Jesus Loves Me. (Didn't really know she knew that verse, but they pick up on everything SO fast so I guess I shouldn't be shocked.) And then we were able to get her to go back to the original reason we started filming...

Cute video. Worth posting. :)

(The real words are... "Jesus loves me, He who died... Heaven's gates to open wide... He will wash away my sin... Let His little child come in..." She did pretty well!)

1 comment:

The Mitchells said...

I love your updates my friend...your daughters make me smile. Oh, and I like the fact that Avery is getting less camera shy...she'll be on stage one day and we'll all laugh at how she used to hate attention!