There once was a time when I was addicted to this thing called "blogging." Where have those days gone? Seriously... it didn't matter if I hadn't slept for days with laundry piled up to my ears and no idea what was for dinner. Didn't matter if I was nursing one child while chopping up meat and veggies for the other and typing one handed. There was a time when I could do ALL of that and blog simultaneously because I made it a ridiculous priority. And now... it's been a MONTH since I posted something? Crazy. My old blog-addicted self judges my current blog-neglecting self.
If there's anyone still out there!!... We're still here too!!... :) And I'll try to post some things that might be of interest.
MUCH has happened since I last posted. Let me hit the highlights:
- Julia had her 1st Birthday Party and it was so much fun.
- EASTER!!
- Julia is walking! ...and has a total of 6 teeth that we can see.
- Avery continues to break new ground everyday and misses Daddy like crazy
- Collin has been traveling for work and has been gone 5 out of the past 7 weeks. We all miss him terribly, but he'll be home in a matter of HOURS now so that's wonderful!
- My sweet parents volunteered to watch the girls for a few days while I went to Jamaica to visit Collin. What an amazing gift that was! Ahhh, Jamaica... I miss you already.
7 comments:
welcome back blogger friend! I have missed your posts, but I completely understand the hiatus. I can't believe Collin has been gone so much-I bet you are SO ready for him to be home! I miss you so much!
Wow, Collin has a client in Jamaica! That is really neat. Glad you're back!
Hey Stephanie! Jennifer told me about all the crazy things that were happening prior to your trip to Jamaica- we were praying for you! Glad you had a great trip.
Jamaica, I dream of white sands and clear blue water. Welcome back. I've been bad as well.
I already knew all this stuff...bring on the pictures!!
oh yeah, and are you going to blog about the 24 hours of vomit??
When are you going to post Jamaica pics?! Hope it was a wonderful trip. Can't wait to hear more about it. Miss you!
Post a Comment