Saturday, April 25, 2009

SIX COMMENTS???

I just wrote about Good Friday, and happened to scroll down and see that there were 6 comments on my last post. I had no idea people were still reading this blog!! I thought everyone had moved on to Facebook. Not that there's anything wrong with that. So I'm blown away! Thanks, guys, for still checking in on us even though my blog is about as current as a majority of the things in my refrigerator... I should always remember to clean out my fridge before I go on vacation.

Thanks for hanging in there with me, loyal friends! You're feeding my addictive spirit... ;)

2 comments:

Poage Perspective said...

Of course I read your blog!!! Wouldn't miss out on a single cute picture of my little nieces.

Paige Padgham said...

I check your blog about twice a month just to see what's new with you and your family. ;)