I have something to tell you, and this is not going to be easy. Before I say anything, you must know that you will always hold a very special place in my heart. But I'm afraid I'm in love... with Facebook.
But we can still be friends, right? Honestly, you should give me some credit for resisting the temptation to join Facebook for so long... And if we're really being honest with ourselves, we've lost our momentum over the past 2 years anyway.
Don't cry, peanutpoage.blogspot.com. I will never forget you. And our relationship will continue-- just in a different way. From now on, you will always be the one I come to when I want to share my heart, or to post my most random assortment of boring pictures and videos that really only interest the Grandparents, or if I want to write anything over 200 characters long... Those things will ALWAYS belong to you, my dear, sweet blog.
So, chin up! You'll hear from me again, blogger... But you might hear more if you get on Facebook. :)
Tuesday, June 08, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That hurts, it really does!!!
I came here to see if it was true, if you were only going to post Oxford pictures on facebook and it appears as if that's the case.
So sad to see that you've joined the facebook crowd now, if that's all it's going to be from now on...
Yep my blog suffered due to facebook.
You are so funny. I haven't blogged since starting facebook.
Ha! You crack me up! It really is true... about Facebook taking over... and I don't even do much! Posting pics really is faster on Facebook (pst... don't tell my blog just yet... I'm trying to get caught up, ha!)
Post a Comment