Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A Mix of our Mothers


I have so many things I should be doing right now rather than blogging, but I had to post this...

As I was looking at pictures I snapped of the girls today at the spray park, I noticed that something about this picture of Julia reminded me of my Mom! ...That's only unusual because people usually comment about how much she looks like Janice (Collin's Mom) and she does! But today, in this picture, she really looks like both of them to me.

Funny, isn't it? Usually kids are a good mix of their Mom and Dad in features... but Julia is a good mix of each of her Grandmothers. Precious.

4 comments:

S, J, B, & S said...

I think she looks exactly like your mom in that picture! Adorable! (Love those pics of the grandmas too ... those are great!)

Anonymous said...

Amazing likenesses. Such a cutie.
Big hug,
Mel

Lea Arnold said...

I think she looks just like your mom here... BUT I also think she favors Janis the way Janis looks now... that's funny!
I've always heard husband and wife grow to look similar the longer they are married, I feel like this is proof in the pudding that you and Collin are going to look similar the older you get :) haha.

The Kelsos said...

Yay!!! I can see your blog now!!! You are no longer private?