Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Big News on the Baby Front! :)

I saw my doctor today! (I was scheduled to see her tomorrow, but after she looked over my chart to read what the sonogram and other "in-practice" doctor had found from my visits last week, she asked me to come in today to see her.)

Everything still looks great with Julia, and she would like to induce labor TOMORROW!! :) We've got a lot to do today to prepare for our big day... We report to Labor & Delivery at 8am and the real fun begins.

We're thrilled and really looking forward to meeting her! We'll post pictures here as soon as the dust settles. Please add us to your prayer lists, specifically praying for health and safety for both me and Julia, wisdom for our doctors and medical staff, and also prayers for a smooth, "uneventful" labor and delivery.

Can't wait to have something to report! Stay tuned... :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

Suzy said...

Wow! Good luck! I'll say a prayer for ya'll!

S, J, B, & S said...

So exciting! I can't wait to see pictures! Praying for ya'll tomorrow!

The Wells Family said...

congratullations poages! another baby girl...can't wait to see pics of her! will be praying...katie