Thursday, April 24, 2008

Daddy Days!!

Avery and Collin have really been doing some fun things this week. Collin has made a point to get out every day with Avery so that I can have some quiet time with Jules and so that Avery gets to do something fun. He's been a real "Mr. Mom" too-- He's been dressing Avery and doing her hair each day... it's precious.

So far, they've hit the toddler "hot spots" of Dallas! They've been to the spray park (which unfortunately doesn't start "spraying" for a few more days) to Sonic for strawberry slushies, to the library, the arboretum, and ZuZu's for a Daddy/Daughter dinner date... just to name a few. They've been running errands too, but mainly just having fun.

Avery's doing a GREAT job adjusting to her new life as a big sister. I am so thankful for my sweet Avery and for my wonderful husband who also happens to be a TERRIFIC Daddy. Here are some of my favorite pictures they came home with. Looks like they've been having a blast!

Day 1:
Getting ready for the Spray Park!...


Bummer... not "spraying" season just yet...


So they played on the playground instead!


LOVE this video! I call it the, "Weeeee!" clip of the week.


Day 2:
Library fun! The Audelia Library (closest to us) was closed for the day... So they had to improvise and find another library. Looks like they still found some books to browse.



That evening we ALL went together down the street to our neighborhood park to swing. It was our first family outing and it was fun. :) (Howie came too!)



Day 3:
Dallas Arboretum :)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great husband/dad Collin is!

The Bossen Family said...

Looks like Daddy week was a blast!
I love the swing video!!! Too cute.

The Mitchells said...

I love that Aves even has her pink bow in when she goes to the water park...so stylish.