Friday brought a LONG day of doctor's office waiting rooms. (I can provide more details if wanted, but basically my doctor AND the sonographer for my scheduled appointment and sonogram were both unexpectedly out of the office on Friday so I had to be squeezed in by other doctors and was warned that I might have to "wait patiently...")
Cutting to the chase... and sparing you the details you truly don't want to hear... Everything looks GREAT! Julia is ready and in position to come and meet us, and my body is already starting to prep itself for labor! The sonogram showed a large head (surprise, surprise) at about 80th percentile for her gestational age, and also predicted that she's already about 7lbs, 3oz! (Healthy!) I'm "favorable" for inducing labor, and when I see my own doctor on Thursday she will probably put me on the schedule for the following week. (The only reason they're considering inducing me is because my babies seem to have large heads and they are trying to spare me from repeating the damage that was caused on delivery #1 if possible...)
Jules may come before we induce, but it sure would be nice to know the DAY so that we can have a solid plan for what to do with Avery... Right now, I'm happy to just wait for the right timing! I honestly don't care one bit WHEN she gets here as long as she and I are healthy on the other side of it all. (But... I guess sooner is better now that we're to this point because I'm ALL FOR getting her HERE before that head grows anymore! 80th percentile already sounds like not so much fun for me...)
Can't wait to meet you, sweet girl!! Mom, Dad & Big Sister love you very much and look forward to seeing you soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yay for a healthy baby! I am so glad she will be here soon. We will be praying that her head does not get any bigger, for your sake! Can't wait to meet little Julia!!!
prayers for a safe and happy delivery whenever it may be!
wooohooo for yall!
I'm so happy that Julia is healthy and growing just fine! We can come help with Avery if you need us. Just call!
Post a Comment