Thursday, April 17, 2008

We're all settled in - no news yet...

We're at the hospital and are all settled in. We'll try to post hourly throughout the day or an we have time / news.

6 comments:

The Gustafsons said...

You guys look so cute and happy! We are praying like crazy for little Jules as she makes her debut!

Anonymous said...

I know you are so ready for this baby but if you waited a day Julia and Nathan could share a birthday :) Keep us posted!

The Farells said...

Yea! We love all four of you and can't wait to see sweet Julia Kate!

The Mitchells said...

I'm gonna be a "refresh" freak today...ever heard of blog stalking...I'm offically there.

The Mitchells said...

It's been 3 hours people...UPDATE ME!! (your blog asked me to send this on it's behalf)

Anonymous said...

I am with Andrea on tbe blog stalking - I need more updates!