Sunday, June 29, 2008

Howdy, Avery!


Avery's into hats.

She loves hats... plays with hats... wants hats... wears hats... says "hat" and points whenever anyone has one on. She'll even point out hats on characters in illustrations in her children's books and sometimes puts random objects on her head (or my head) points to them and says, "hat." You get the idea - She's a fan of hats.

A couple weeks ago, Aunt Jen gave Avery two Cowgirl hats that she absolutely loves! Jennifer found them in her things in the process of packing to move and no longer wanted them so she thought they might be fun for Avery... and they are! Funny thing is that they fit her perfectly! HA! :) Poor kid.

Last Wednesday night we were getting ready to go meet some friends for dinner and came out into the living room to find Avery wearing one, and since I never miss an opportunity to "Mama-razzi" my kids I caught the moment on camera. I just loved it... Hope you guys do too!




Avery by the fountain outside El Fenix where we had dinner with Courtney, Leroy, Mollie & Drew, and Courtney's brother Chris. It was a fun night! ...The Cowgirl hat didn't make the trip, but next to the giant pig fountain it might have seemed totally normal! Maybe next time...


With Mollie


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your little girl is beautiful! I loved the cowboy hat pics!

payne said...

Avery is adorable! and I love your little one too! please don't go private - I love seeing your family grow :) Julia is so cute!

The Bossen Family said...

She's the cutest cowgirl I've ever seen!! The cowgirl should take her show on the road one day...it's precious!

Poage Perspective said...

Very sweet! I love Avery's dress/top.