A fun video of some of Avery's favorite bedtime books at 22 months... (Collin is such a cute Daddy... Always teaching.) :) A few things to listen for that you might not catch if you don't speak "Avery"... On the "C" book when the page is turned to "cat" Avery meows instead of saying cat, but then even after saying "cat" she gives another big "reeaoow..." Cracks us up. She also calls the snowman a "man-man," on a regular basis. Anyway, we just thought this was cute and wanted to share. :)
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How precious! I love the letter books! Too many books have one picture per letter and move on to the next. I like how your books break it down... hmmm... the teacher in me wants to find a similar copy for our little man.
She is so smart! You guys are doing a fantastic job with her! Where did you find those letter books - have to have those!
I love this post...it is precious!!
Post a Comment