Monday, September 22, 2008

Getting crafty with Gram!

I don't know what I'm going to do without my live-in "Nanny" when my Mom goes back home next week! I am so thankful for BOTH of our Moms, Collin's and mine, and how much they give and give of themselves when we need them. They are angels. Simple as that.

Gram & Avery went for a walk the other day and came back with a handful of Autumn! They figured it was time to get crafty again so they sat at Avery's play table with a glue stick and made a beautiful piece of art for me! What fun nature is... And how wonderful it was to be able to watch all of this while lying still trying to heal! :) Thanks, Gram! I'll be back in the swing of things as soon as this stupid infection runs it course and decides to move along...



Plus... Avery's even trying to pitch in and help Mommy! She's a big helper... she entertains Julia and even tells me when she thinks she's "hungry!" Precious... I am so thankful for how tenderhearted they are toward one another. They really love each other and it is the joy of my life to watch! Girls are so much fun... for now! (Praying that they'll still love each other at 13 & 14 as much as they do at 0 & 1!) :)

2 comments:

Lea Arnold said...

She does love her "Yaya" and yes, they will still love each other at 13 & 14 it just may be between hair pulls, but then at 16 & 17 it will be back to all love all the time :)
What a sweet Avery - I can't wait to see Tate treat her brother that loving.

Annie and Jeremy said...

I love the autumn crafts! You've got some seriously sweet girls! :)