Sunday, February 08, 2009

Lots of Love at Northpark!

Wednesday was SUCH a FUN day!!

We had Gram in town all week because Collin was in New Jersey for work. We decided to invite Jen and Drew to come down and meet us at Northpark for a special Valentine's program they had planned, presented by the Dallas Public Library.

We met there and had fun dancing to the music and watching the puppets, and then we strolled down to the Library in the mall! (Did anyone else have no clue there was a public library in Northpark, or am I the only one who was totally out of the loop?! It's really cool, and I got a library card and everything!.. Don't act shocked-- you already knew that I'm a nerd!) We hung out at the library playing with puzzles and letters until it was lunchtime. Grabbed a bite to eat at the foodcourt and then shopped until we dropped, which wasn't very long with 3 kiddos in our bunch!

Thanks for coming to visit us, Jen & Drew! Can't wait to do it again soon!

Jen & Drew beat us getting there... Surprise, surprise!

Gram & Avery watching the show...


And off to the library!...


Sweet cousins...

Julia making a fashion statement at Gymboree...

2 comments:

Jaime said...

so fun and yesterday Caroline was Julia's twinkie! Love that little dress. :)

Sean and Heather said...

Hey girl! I am so happy to see your family looking so good and happy.