Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Drew & Bella Grace

It's about time for a Bossen update on this blog, right? We've gotten to hang out with Jen, Andrew and Drew pretty frequently over the past few months, and I LOVE having them so close by. I think it surprises people how often we travel to Sherman and they come to Dallas, but it's literally a 50 or 60 minute drive. (Sometimes it takes me that long to get to Frisco!) So, yes... We visit often. I'm addicted. I love the Bossens and I LOVE Sherman. The ones who are really burning up the roads are Mom & Dad! They just need to move here. ...or invent teleportation... But I digress...

Drew is TWO! I can't believe it... He had an incredibly fun 2nd Birthday party at the University of Gymnastics, and the girls LoVeD it. Who wouldn't love running on a trampoline, hanging from the rings, trying out the uneven bars and playing with a parachute on the floor?! Throw in some balloons and a giant cookie cake and you've got preschooler heaven.






And sweet Bella Grace (who is set to arrive in just over FOUR weeks!) had a beautiful baby shower on February 13th. Jennifer is doing the nursery in black, white and apple green... and it's absolutely beautiful! The shower was decorated like the nursery will be... Isn't it pretty?! And it was SO much fun to watch Jennifer open PINK presents!! :) We can't wait to meet you, sweet Bella! We love you already. And, Jen... I can't believe how gracefully you carry. You look BEAUTIFUL.





...and then we went back to their house to find a very playful Drew... Gotta love this precious boy...

1 comment:

The Gustafsons said...

Tell Jen she looks gorgeous! Her nursery sounds so cute-tell her to post pictures on her blog. Thanks for the updates!