Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hello, from San Diego!

Poages are in Sunny California this week!

Collin is working here for the week and so Avery and I decided to tag along. :) We figured that we should show Avery the ocean before she becomes a big sister, and we thought that there was no better time than now. So far, we've pretty much just settled into our hotel and haven't done a whole lot of exploring... but Avery and I are going to become very familiar with our hotel and surroundings by the end of the week since we only have Collin with us at night and I'm not brave enough to drive anywhere just the two of us. So anything within walking distance is fair game! :)

We'll post more pictures as the week goes on! Here are some from yesterday...

(Avery hanging out in the airport in her PJ's before boarding.)


(Sleeping on Mom-- as Julia tries her best to keep her awake by kicking!-- on the flight)


(Avery passed out on our first "exploratory walk" around our hotel... Then a picture of her having a pre-dinner snack at the hotel before Collin got home.)

Some funny videos of Avery tasting a Lemon at dinner last night...


Collin and Avery after dinner in Horton Plaza.


2 comments:

The Farells said...

We miss you guys but are absolutely thrilled you had the chance to escape! Have fun Steph! You are a brave momma! ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad we can be "part" of your trip!