I guess I was feeling energetic yesterday... maybe it was because the weather turned a little cooler. We were finished with our lunch routine of walking to the outdoor food court, and we had done a little window-shopping (and some real shopping) and I wasn't quite ready to head back to the hotel room, so we took off exploring.
We walked down 5th street, straight though the Gaslamp Quarter. Fun sights! Lots of boutiques and restaurants. We walked all the way down the street until we reached the convention center. (about 10 blocks one way, so round-trip we went a ways...) Avery got out of her stroller for a little bit and ran around by the fountain outside Hard Rock. It was a good afternoon outing! When we got back we were both absolutely SPENT and ready for a good nap... Then Collin called and asked if we could be ready within the hour to go out for a Valentine's dinner! Ha! :) No rest for the weary... but it was all very worth it. :)
Friday, February 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment