She's got the strength, she just needs to figure out exactly how to make her little body do it and she'll be spending a lot more time on her tummy. Poor kiddo is finally getting more floor time now that Avery has learned not to smother her with kisses the whole time. Here is a fun video and a few snapshots of her almost roll. :) ...Time is flying... I feel like I JUST gave birth to her and here she is about to roll. Crazy.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Almost rolling!! :)
Julia is trying to learn to roll!
She's got the strength, she just needs to figure out exactly how to make her little body do it and she'll be spending a lot more time on her tummy. Poor kiddo is finally getting more floor time now that Avery has learned not to smother her with kisses the whole time. Here is a fun video and a few snapshots of her almost roll. :) ...Time is flying... I feel like I JUST gave birth to her and here she is about to roll. Crazy.


She's got the strength, she just needs to figure out exactly how to make her little body do it and she'll be spending a lot more time on her tummy. Poor kiddo is finally getting more floor time now that Avery has learned not to smother her with kisses the whole time. Here is a fun video and a few snapshots of her almost roll. :) ...Time is flying... I feel like I JUST gave birth to her and here she is about to roll. Crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That smile of accomplishment is priceless. I think those were my favorite times with Tate when she was expressing her excitement of her new tricks!! I love videos just for that :)
Post a Comment