Sounds like Chinese take-out, right??... I'm actually referring to the two major milestones reached last week at the Poage house! Julia is now an avid rice cereal gobbler and learned to roll to her tummy! (Although the video at the bottom doesn't show her best work...)
Saturday afternoon, Collin and I were playing with Avery in her play room and Julia was in the living room on her back. At some point I turned around and saw that Julia was on her tummy!! I screamed, "Oh my gosh!!" and Collin thought it was a bug or something, but I said, "She rolled over!" We cheered!! ...but we were sad that we missed the big moment. No big deal, though. She gladly shows off her new trick to anyone who watches her for more than 5 consecutive seconds. She's an active one!... It's funny how I can already see distinct differences in the girls' personalities. Julia is our "socialite." She always wants to be where the action is and she doesn't want to stay in one spot for very long. Avery is just fine wandering off to her bedroom to read her books in the peace & quiet. It's cute... they'll balance each other well.
Here are some videos and pictures of our little rice-eating, rolling champ!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment