Friday, August 29, 2008

Julia is 4 Months! :)


YIKES!... 4 Months creeped up on us and we just now took her blanket picture! She turned 4 months 2 weeks ago! :/ I was reminded because she had her 4 month check-up today with our Pediatrician, and I thought about taking off her little shot band-aids (or as we call them at our house, "Shot Stickers") but decided to leave them on because I didn't want to risk upsetting a baby who has just had 4 stinkin' shots. Funny thing was that once I started snapping pictures of her she completely came to LIFE! She was SO precious and did not look like a typical fussy baby who just had shots. What a champ! Gotta love Jules... she's a trooper.

2 comments:

Poage Perspective said...

Julia has such a great smile.

Dori said...

she is just precious!!! We need to get the girls together :)