August. I love the month. Not so much for the heat, but more for the memories.
August is the month that my wonderful Collin was born, and it's also the month that he asked me to be his girlfriend. He really did!.. On his 21st birthday as we were walking to my sorority house for skit night he said, "I was wondering... if you would be my girlfriend." HA! I'll never forget it. What a cutie. And here we are, 9 years and two kids later... Crazy.
I love you, CPoage!! Thanks for the fun memories!
Then... (Pictures taken within the first few months of dating. I especially like my awesome late-90's red silk blouse and my even cooler black & gold Brighton belt! ...no making fun now that I've already done that myself...)
And now...
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
I don't think you've changed much at all Steph! You still look great.
You both are so cute. I want to say "Those were the days." But I have to say I love these days just as much. Every part of our lives has been perfect and there are so many more perfect moments to come!
How cute are you guys!
Okay, first of all, Brighton was awesome! Second, could you please stop hiding behind your babies in pictures so I can actually see that cute dress? Love you! :)
Stephanie-
I hope you remember me, Tiger from Pine Cove, I am friends wirth Jennifer, my camp name was Alibi...anyway, you have a beautiful family!
I hope all is well for you. I have a blog at tigersblog13.blogspot.com and my website is www.tigercoffman.com
Anyhoo-have a blessed day!
Awww, how cute! Hi to Collin from an old FBA/FBC friend and congratulations to you both on such a beautiful, precious family! I love reading about your girls :-)
Awwwww, what a sweet post! I love your pictures!
Post a Comment