Saturday, September 06, 2008

Our new favorite park...



We love Curtis Park.

We went in the spring for a "Springy Thingy" for Avery's school, but I had forgotten about it until my Mom & Dad mentioned that we might try it again. I'm so glad they jogged my memory because we've been back TWICE this week and I think we'll probably be regulars there until winter. It's beautiful, and it doesn't hurt that the weather's been so gorgeous lately! Avery has a blast going down the slides, running through the grass, playing with the ducks, and of course... swinging.

We hadn't planned to do this, but we had an impromptu photo shoot out there. I am no photographer, but by pure luck I was able to catch some cute moments and I'll post a few of my favorites. Little girls are so much fun... Our sweet sisters...


1 comment:

S, J, B, & S said...

Those sisters are SO SWEET! Love the pic of them looking at each other!!