Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween fun!

Halloween was a blast at the Poage house!

Our neighborhood association had a party at the new park on our street, and I did a horrible job making pictures because I was too busy making friends! :) Avery was "Fancy Nancy" and had fun swinging (big surprise) and playing with all the other neighborhood kiddos. Julia, our red M&M, took her turn in the swing for a little bit too! We had a wonderful potluck picnic and when the sun set, everyone headed out to trick-or-treat!

Collin and Avery hit the pavement and brought home some serious candy. Collin enjoyed every minute of the social aspect of trick-or-treating, and after the first house Avery understood the concept and went straight for the candy when the door opened. HA! I guess it's still acceptable behavior from a 2-year-old, but next year we'll expect her to wait patiently for it to be handed to her.

It was a fun night! ...I just can't believe it's November...

No comments: