Look at Avery's face, she looks like she is up to no good, isn't it funny how we can snap the perfect pictures sometimes (gotta love the digital age). Julia is so precious like that, I haven't had that happen yet, but would love to see it :)
That is awesome! I wish I could sleep like that anywhere! Nathan never really did the fall asleep anywhere - he is like me on sleeping - wants his bed!
We always just watch Ella fall asleep in her high chair...it's so great where they can just crash. The sweetness of a child is so evident when they sleep.
6 comments:
ha! isn't it amazing how they can just fall asleep like that? if you haven't seen it, the currys posted a video of hannah falling asleep sitting up.
sometimes, i think that's how i feel! :)
She is so cute. I feel like that today here at work. Think anyone will notice if I rest my head on my desk and type?
Look at Avery's face, she looks like she is up to no good, isn't it funny how we can snap the perfect pictures sometimes (gotta love the digital age). Julia is so precious like that, I haven't had that happen yet, but would love to see it :)
That is awesome! I wish I could sleep like that anywhere! Nathan never really did the fall asleep anywhere - he is like me on sleeping - wants his bed!
sooooo cute!
We always just watch Ella fall asleep in her high chair...it's so great where they can just crash. The sweetness of a child is so evident when they sleep.
Post a Comment