Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Fun in Austin!

Better late than never, right? :)

We had a BLAST celebrating Jen's Birthday in Austin on our way through town to San Antonio for our anniversary trip. This was the first time that all of us were at Mom & Dad's house overnight (2 nights) with all three of the Grandkids. It was a full house-- and it was wonderful.

Saturday night we got to go to Town Lake Park. (A project designed by TBG Partners, my employer before I became a stay-home Mom.) This project was done in the Austin office, so unfortunately I didn't get to work on it, but I know the people who designed it... so that counts, right?? :) A very impressive, successful design. Kudos, old friends! It makes me miss the world of Landscape Architecture on some level, but I do enjoy my current "employ" as well, and wouldn't trade it for the world.

Fun times with the Fam! ...You gotta love Austin...



Poor Drew!... He didn't have enough warm clothes, so he had to borrow "girly" clothes!! Blackmail pictures... I guess he didn't want his picture made in this outfit! :)



Happy Jules...


Ellisons...

No comments: